Powered by Blogger.

Thank You To Viewers

Ill be posting another blog entry soon, but Ive noticed an uptick in the number of viewers lately, especially from areas outside of the United States.

I welcome all viewers to my blog and I hope that all of you can get something from this like I am. Its a very satisfying hobby and I know not everyone can partake in it. Some do not have the financial means, some do not have the time, some do not have the space, and I am certain there are many other reasons.

So I hope, for all of you who cannot do this, that you can get something out of this that you can enjoy, even if only for a few minutes. And for those of you who are building, I hope that maybe something I am doing will make it easier for you to do some task you have. And for those of you who are wondering if you can do this, I have to say, look into it and try and break it down into manageable pieces.

The link to the Glen L Builders forum on the right is a great place to start. You wont find a nicer group of people. And the best part of it is that most of them, like myself, started without any prior boat building experience. Many have built multiple boats since they started.

So once again, I would like to thank all the viewers of my blog and welcome you to continue reading. Feel free to leave comments. I dont get a lot of these but I try to answer the ones I do get.

Take care everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment